What’s On My Nightstand?
They always say that behind every successful woman is a well organized nightstand, or something along those lines. I wont say that I spend a lot of time in bed (I might) but I do like to go to bed early and spend several hours reading or searching Pinterest for a new recipe or finishing up a blog post. For nights like these, I live out of my night stand and here are a few things that I keep by my side at all times!
- My Swell stainless steel water bottle! I am obsessed with all things metal and drinking warm water is just not my idea of refreshing. I fill up this water bottle and it stays cold all night, while is perfect for the chronically thirsty like me, it is also darn cute!
- My night stand is definitely what I would call a “catch-all” so it is necessary that I have a way to organize the items that end up there. This little unicorn dish is adorable in addition to it being perfect for those pesky bobby-pins and the occasional fake eyelash!
- I am absolutely obsessed with having hydrated lips. I literally cannot sleep when my lips are chapped and since my hubby HAS to have the fan on while we sleep, consequently I find my lips need more moisture at night. This Vaseline Lip Therapy is awesome and I tend to keep a tin of it on me at all times.
- Being a college student means that I’m constantly studying. I also like to brush up on my emergency medicine skills when I have a few minutes to spare because you never know when you’re going to run across a medical anomaly in the field. I like to keep a few books on my nightstand and I change them up depending on the semester.
- Last but not least, are essential oils! I’m an essential oil fanatic and love the benefits I get from them. Depending on what’s going on in my life, I switch out my oils. I like to keep headache oils, stress reliving oils and immune support oils in short reach at all times! My favorite oils are from Eden’s Garden. You can also get them from just about anywhere but Eden’s Garden has really affordable oils that are perfect for aromatherapy and diffusing.